Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

I have to say that this is the coolest pumpkin patch I have ever been to. Not only did they have great pumpkins, but they also had lots of activities for the kids. We went with our MOPS group, so we met lots of other little friends there. This is my favorite time of the year!
They had a maze for the kids to go through. Rylan went in and began finding his way out.
At one point he stopped and looked at me like Momma come on.
This is my little man running through the maze. I can proudly say that he finished without any direction.
I had to get a picture of him at the finish of the maze.
One of my favorite pictures from the day. Also the only picture that he smiled in.
I was glad to at least get one in the pumpkins before he began chasing the dog. There was a black lab that Rylan was more interested in than the pumpkins.
There were two gentlemen who played guitar and sang kids songs. They had a giant tub of musical insturments for the kids to pick from. Rylan loved it because he could dance. That's his new thing, dancing all the time!
My sweet boy making sure I am watching him dance.
I was surprised that I actually captured this moment. I didn't even ask him, or try to have him pose like this.
Rylan's little pumpkin he picked out for himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment