Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 26, 2010

Picture This!

First of all I want to start out by saying that staying home with Rylan has been the greatest blessing I could ever ask for. When people often ask if I am still working I proudly say "No, I am a stay at home momma, and I LOVE MY JOB"! Rylan is adventurous, brave, funny, happy, energetic, strong, and sweet. He is always giving Tyson and I a good laugh at the end of a long day. Thanks to Tyson who works so hard for our family, without him and his support I wouldn't be able to stay home with our sweet boy.

With that said, Momma still needs to find a sense of accomplishment besides cleaning, diaper changing, and grocery shopping. So, I have started working on craft projects. I do scrapbooking, photo books, and now picture frames.

I began this when I decided I wanted to make something for our niece Sophia (who is due very soon!) for her room. Her room is decorated in pink, dark browns and cream. So, I used the nursery colors for inspiration and created a picture frame that is specifically made for Ms. Sophia. After I made hers I thought I am really enjoying this, I think I will make more. Well, it just so happens that our friends Matt & Kim just had a little girl, so I decided to make one for her as well! Then my friend Allison was coming to see us and I wanted to make her a frame just to tell her how special she is to me!

I am really enjoying my new venture in crafts. So far I have only made frames for little girls, but I would love to make one for a little boy. I do have the perfect person to make one for, my boy! So, when time permits I will make more. If anyone is interested in a frame for a friend, family member or yourself let me know. I can customize colors, stenciling (to an extent) and whatever else you would like. Please let me know if I can create something for you.


Ms. Brailynn's frame: cream, sherbert pink, and granny smith green. I also made hers to hang on the wall.
Mrs. Brendel's: Black with cream paint, bird ribbon to match and a little bling!

Ms. Sophia's: Pink, dark brown, and cream with blooming flowers in light and dark pink.


1 comment: