Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 6, 2011

PB & Rylan

     Can I just start by saying that as a parent you never know what your day is going to be like.  Well on last Wednesday I was not expecting the surprise I got.  It was time for Rylan's snack, so I put him in his highchair and asked him what he wanted. He replied "Apple". So I cut it up and gave it to him, leaving a few slices for myself. Well Mommy likes to dip her apples in peanut butter, so I got it out. Rylan let me know very quickly that he wanted peanut butter too. So I gave him a small bowl of it, showed him how to dip his apple, and then I went to use the restroom. Those of you who have a toddler know that sometimes going to the bathroom can result in unexpected surprises. That day it definitely did for me. I came out of the bathroom and this is what my sweet little boy had done with the peanut butter.
                Not only did he smear it all in his hair he must have still been hungry. My little man would take his finger run it across his forehead and then lick it.  Who can get angry when your child is making you laugh?  So on this Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. our bath time came rather early.

No comments:

Post a Comment