Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 25, 2011

Baby Girl Evy!

     My cousin Bayli is due to have her first child at the beginning of July. She is having a baby girl and they have decided to name her Evelyn. But they going to call her Evy for short, which I love! Anytime someone has a baby on the way, I quickly ask about the nursery. I love making things for the babies rooms. So, I asked Bayli to send me photos of the bedding for the nursery. She is going with orange, yellow, white, and a really unique shade of pink. The bedding also has flowers and birds thrown into the mix.  I love the nursery colors and theme, it is unique and different for sweet Evy to rest her head in. As soon as I saw the bedding my creative juices started flowing. It was time to make something as sweet and precious as Ms. Evy will be to us all. So below are the pictures of what I came up with. I made a frame and a bow holder/ headband holder for her room. I did not incorporate the pink color, because it was so unique I had a difficult time matching it up just right. I hope that you enjoy!
This is the final look for the frame.
I got the bird stencil at Hobby Lobby, and anytime I can use it I do. I love it, I wish I had more birds in my house.
This was my second time to make bows. They seem to get easier and pretty with each new project!
This is the bow holder. If I ever have a girl, we will definitely need one of these, or three.
I wanted the bow holder and frame to look like a set. So I used the same paper, ribbon, flowers, and bird stencil to make them as alike as possible. I admittedly have a touch of OCD (I diagnosed myself), so if things can match, that's the way they must be.
I found this quote and loved it, "She will fill our lives with sunshine.....And our hearts with love."
A picture of the set together. Bayli I hope this will fit in perfectly in Baby Girl Evy's room. We can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment