Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year

     Gone are the days of crazy New Year's Eve parties. Tyson and I had to accept the fact that we are now (and for many years to come) going to be spending our New Years at home with our sweet children. I often tell Tys "These are the days of our lives". I say this laughing and loving our life, but every now and then I miss the crazy days. But this year staying home was even better and more meaningful than any other New Year celebration we have ever had. We enjoyed the evening in our PJ's with our little cubs. We had a steak dinner, watched a movie, and rang in the 2012 family style. We reflected on 2011, and for the Purdy's it was one amazing year. Tyson graduated residency, we moved to Muleshoe, bought a new home, started a new job, made new friends, inherited a roommate (our sweet and precious Tia), and welcomed another baby into our home. 2011 will be hard to top.  Happy New Year to all  of you, may this year bring many blessings to you and your family. 
Like I said in an earlier post, getting the kiddos to pose at the same time together is sometimes impossible. But oh so precious, and vividly true to our life.
My Ry and I ringing in the New Year at 9:00, just so Ry could celebrate with us.
Reesey sleeping through the early part of the evening. Tys, Reese and I actually did ring in the New Year with the party goers, we were up!
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Purdys! I agree, gone are the days of partying until early hours. Our early hours are filled with rocking babies back to sleep and soothing little ones after nightmares. I wouldn't have it any other way! We miss you all tons and can't wait to see what 2012 holds for you!

    ReplyDelete