Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Reese Lynn

On 11-11-2011 we welcomed our sweet baby girl into this world. This last year Reese Lynn Purdy has filled this house with sweetness, LOTS of smiles, tenderness, a bundle of cuddles, cute little giggles, more laughter, sibling love, new child locks, and blessings of joy. We had no idea what a little baby girl would be like. We are so thankful to God for blessing us with our little Buttercup. We quickly adjusted to having a boy and a girl, and we love it!!!!!!!!

Reesey Cup, you have been the best baby this last year. You have taken over your Daddy, Brother, and I with your sweet smile and easy going attitude. This household is filled with laughter and little girl giggles daily. I can't imagine our lives without you. I love walking in your room after nap or in the mornings and seeing your sweet smile peer over the railing. It never fails, I can always look to you to provide a sweet grin, reminding me (daily) how good this life is. I have never met a happier baby. For your Daddy and I there is no greater joy than watching you and your brother play together. You laugh at him more than anyone, which can be dangerous. LOL. I love holding you close, because I know that you will always lay that pretty little cheek on my shoulder and wrap your chunky little hands around my neck. You always make this Momma feel loved. You still have plenty of rolls and I love tickling you in between them. You have changed a lot this year. We see a daintier side to you than we do your big brother. You aren't yet walking but I'm guessing by Christmas you will be. You are saying Momma, Dada, Bu-bye, Bubbba (which completely made me cry the first time I heard it), wu-wu (which we think is Ry Ry), yum-yum, ooo-oh, and beebi (which is baby). You eat like a little piglet, we haven't found much you don't like.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this next year. We have already noticed a little sass begin to surface. I'm sure with the help of God, your Daddy and I can filter that into something beautiful. My Dear Sweet Reesey, I love you with all that I am. You are happy, beautiful, and you show a sweet wide-eyed attitude for this world. May God continue to bless you my sweet daughter!
"For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made."  ~ Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment