Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Abuelo Frame

   My dear friend Codie has been keeping me busy with frames for her friends and family. I really love it because I get to make something for someone special to her, and she is so special to me.  This frame in particular was a very awesome frame to make. Codie's dad is a very talented man who is in a famous Rock-N-Roll band. So when she asked me to make this frame I was very honored. She wanted the colors to be red, black, and white, with a grandfather quote, and a Rock-N-Roll theme. So I was very excited to begin creating something for a friend and for a Rock Star! This frame is one that I will never forget. Codie thank you for this opportunity.
I decided to paint the frame black and accent with the other colors (red and white). I chose paper that wasn't too wild, but was fun enough for a Rock Star! The paper and the quote are on cardstock paper.
It is planned that Codie's son Joseph is going to call his Rock-N-Roll grandfather Abuelo. So I really wanted to incorporate that on the frame as well. The musical stickers I found at Hobby Lobby, and I think that they were perfect for this frame.
  "A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart". And perhaps silver in his long beard. I was so happy, when I showed Codie the frame she loved it! It is frames like this that make this hobby of mine oh so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment