Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Daddy's Big Helper

There are days when I am overjoyed, abundantly blessed and teary eyed over how much I love my family. Rylan is a ball of energy, and is always doing something to make Tyson and I laugh at him or with him. On this particular day Mommy had a project for Daddy; shelves for Rylan's room made out of wooden pallets. Also, on this particular day Rylan had a diaper rash of the worst kind. Rylan loves to do most things his Daddy does, so following him around and helping him with whatever he is doing is usually our boys mane objective for each day. These are two pictures I captured of Rylan being his "Daddy's Big Helper".  This was one of those very happy Momma Moments!
Remember we had a diaper rash?  And I am told that the best thing for a nasty diaper rash is to let it air out.  The cowboy hat? Well, this is something we wear everyday, Rylan loves his cowboy hat that Uncle Kirby got him.
I guess all men love power tools.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am in LOVE with these pictures.... what a sweet, tough, little boy!! :)

    ReplyDelete