Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 29, 2011

What Happens When You Wake Up at 5:00 AM?

     Rylan is now in a big boy bed! Which is great, the transition went much easier than Tyson and I had anticipated. The only downfall is that our little man wakes up really early now. On this particular morning he woke up at 5:00 AM. We tried to put him back in his bed, but he was actually up for the day. So we got busy getting things done, and to my surprise he was very cheerful about all we did that morning. However, at one point I began doing laundry and I noticed that the house was rather silent. Silence in our home is a weird sound, especially with our vibrant two year old. So, when silence occurs that usually means that I should go and check on Rylan. Well, to my surprise; no mess, no chaos, just a sweet sweet boy who had fallen fast asleep at 10:30 in the morning (which is early considering that our nap is usually at 1:30). This was no ordinary day, a 5:00 AM wake up and a 10:30 AM nap.  When I walked into the living room and saw Rylan sleeping so sweetly it brought back memories of days I miss. I loved it when Rylan was a baby and would fall asleep in my arms. I would just sit and watch him sleep, really in awe of him.  I miss the days of getting to hold my sweet baby while he slept, those are sweet moments I will remember forever, and miss frequently.  Rarely do I get to see him sleep because he is usually in his bed. This was a sweet moment for a Mommy who can't believe how big her little boy is.
I forgot to mention that he fell asleep eating a blueberry muffin.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I loved this one! He does look so adorable asleep with his blueberry muffin.

    ReplyDelete