Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Birthday Girl!

We recently attended a birthday party for a sweet little girl, Ella. Her Mommy and I met at story time, learned we lived in the same subdivision a block away, and that are children are just about 2 months apart. So we began getting together. Ella is a sweet, petite, funny, beautiful little girl. Her Mommy (Emily) did a great job with her party and Ella looked very CUTE in her tutu!

I wanted to make something special for this sweet little lady. Her room is decorated in green and pink. I made a frame personalized for Ms. Ella. I found a verse that is just perfect for her, "The King is enthralled by your beauty, Honor him for He is your Lord." ~Psalm 45:11
                        The birthday girl loving on one of her gifts. Look at that tutu, like I said too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment