Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Get Organized Take 2

The clipboard I made for Allison turned out so cute. So, I made one for my mother in law too. She loves the colors black, white and pink. So I tried to stick with these colors and make it as elegant as I could. Nana I hope you like this, and that you get some great use out of it! 
The Front: Black and white cardstock with pink and white polka-dot cardstock. Ribbon for some effect and a bible verse to bring a bit of sunshine into Nana's day. At the top I used black, pink, and white ribbon with some black feathers dividing the ribbon. I used layered pink flowers to complete the look. On the right side I placed the ribbon (for the folder) and covered it with another pink flower.
First of all I want to apologize for my unskilled photography. This is just a look at the back side. I matched the folder with the same cardstock that is on the front. In pink letters it says Nana's Notes
The Back: I used the same cardstock I just switched them around. Inside the folder I put a 12 month calendar with all of our family members birthday's marked on it. I figured that Nana could use this to keep her organized. If you haven't caught on yet, I am all about being organized.
                              The Back: Once again I apologize for my lack of photography skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment