Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Get Organized

My Dearest Friend Allison just went back to work. She has stayed home with her precious one year old son Trey for his first year of life. So as you can imagine going to work and leaving something so sweet in daycare, it has been a bit of a transition for her and her family.

I wanted to make her something that could be useful, and something that would brighten her day. I know when I was teaching I was always looking for something to help keep me organized. I created the clipboard with the intentions of it doing just that for Mrs. Brendel. She taught 1st grade for 3 years in Texas. Now they live in Seattle and she is going to teach Kindergarten for the first time. She is an AWESOME teacher, and her kids are so blessed to have her! Allison, I hope you have the greatest year!
This is the front of it. I wanted it to look like something a Kindergarten teacher would carry. 
This is the back of it. Tyson drilled holes in the clipboard. I attached a folder, and I figured that she could put her class roster, schedule, and her plans for the week in it. Or whatever she wants to put in it.
This is a look at the inside of the folder. The two ribbons are there to tie together the folder, so that it can be closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment