Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just a Little Something

My Momma has been decorating her bathroom, and she has decided to go with black, white and pink. Three colors I love, they were our wedding colors. She has had some difficulty finding cute decorations that she likes to put in there. Plus she has been begging me for months to make her a frame. I figured it was time to make my Momma a frame. I wanted to surprise her with it, so I didn't tell her I was FINALLY making her one. It turned out really cute, and it may be my favorite frame I have made.
It is painted black, with black and white ribbon on the right side. On the left side I used cardstock and embellished it with glittered accents. At the top I added a bible verse that is framed in light pink cardstock.
I used flowers and ribbon at the top right with a black and white button in the center. She is mainly using light pink with a few hints of bright pink. I incorporated both, so that she could go either way.
                               I placed the verse on glittered cardstock hanging from a ribbon to top it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment