Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall in Central Texas

Rylan and I went to a pumpkin patch this week. I will blog about that next. But for now I wanted to share with you some pictures that I think are beautiful. The pumpkin patch we went to was in Medina, Texas. We went early in the morning, and it was a perfect Fall day. Well as Fall as you can get in San Antonio in October. It was close to 90 degrees, but still beautiful. I have never been in this part of Texas. It was winding roads, large green pastures, rivers and creeks, large trees, God's beauty was abounding. I just thought that I would share some of the pictures I stopped to take on the way home.
 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth... God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (Genesis 1:1, 31)

 If you look closely you can see the deer in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment