Photography By: Madison Bamert Photography http://www.madisonbamert.com/blog/

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 28, 2010

MOPS Clipboard

A dear friend talked me into making a clipboard for one of our MOPS meetings. She is encouraging, and sweet about my little craft projects.  At every meeting we all get a ticket, and then if our ticket is drawn we get a door prize. So my clipboard was given as a door prize. This particular clipboard was fun because I got to be completely creative, and use whatever colors and patterns I liked. I knew that I was making it for a Momma so I still added a few girly details.
I decided to go with brown, white and blue. I rarely get to do boy colors, so I went with it. Plus I loved the paper I found.
I just love this bible verse.
I think it is so fitting for a beautiful little girl, momma, grandmother, and just all woman.
To add a more feminine flair, I added blue and brown flowers, and ribbon over the clip.
I added a folder onto the back of the clipboard. Inside the folder is a 12 month calendar. However, you could add whatever you would like.
To keep the folder closed I added blue ribbon to the front and the back of the clipboard. On the back of the folder I personalized it for any Momma. Since MOPS is full of Mom's I thought it would be fitting. I was nervous to show my creation. But, my dear friend was right. Everybody loved it, and I even got a request to make some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment